..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm posting here to ask for a help, I have a BIGBEN PS3PAD (this one: http://oldgzpics.zarbi.be/539834b4b50db3dfea.jpg), and I can't get it to work with SCPDriver, trying gamepad analyser makes the exe crash, installing the driver seems to work (after using cleaning wipe), it detects a Xinput gamepad, but unfornatulately no button is recognized. Moreover, when checking the monitor, it seems to show a mac address with " USB 00000000 None".
Here's the debug log: http://www.filedropper.com/scptoolkitlog...1447178980
Thanks for this awesome program though, and thanks for helping me as soon as possible!
Hey, I need some help with updating the SCP Driver package. I was using the last revision created by SCP for the last few months and came back and saw there was a new fork. I decided updating was most likely the wisest idea since I was having issues connecting to a particular version of Desmume. So I uninstalled the old drivers, and then tried to install the new ones. Yet, after all of this it's like my controller isn't being read by the SCP program anymore. Upon doing this I really haven't been able to figure out why. The SCP gamepad analyzer detects there's one, and after running through the requirements there, it says to post the log here, however, there is no log from what I can find. I tried running a troubleshoot/debug program, however, it says it's already in use by another program and doesn't give me a log. I forced stopped the SCP program in control panel and still have not been able to get a log as well getting the same message. Then I tried the clean wipe utility, installing, uninstalling it again, restarting my computer, etc, etc. Nothing has been able to get my controller read by the SCP program besides the gamepad analyzer and even then that doesn't really help me if it doesn't give me a log to submit.

So, uh, what should I do?
First of all, thanks for continuing this project for us, Nefarious!

Anyway, I was wondering if we still need a dedicated bluetooth dongle for this. Scarlett's one would overwrite the laptop driver and bluetooth could only be used to connect the Dualshock. Does this still happen? I could find out myself, but it'd be somewhat of a hassle to roll back if it went wrong...

Thanks!
(11-10-2015, 08:09 PM)Leon360z Wrote: [ -> ]New update is brilliant. But is the bluetooth after reboot issue fix going to be implemented to the official build soon?

Uuh, it's already integrated?

(11-10-2015, 08:16 PM)Got4n Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm posting here to ask for a help, I have a BIGBEN PS3PAD (this one: http://oldgzpics.zarbi.be/539834b4b50db3dfea.jpg), and I can't get it to work with SCPDriver, trying gamepad analyser makes the exe crash, installing the driver seems to work (after using cleaning wipe), it detects a Xinput gamepad, but unfornatulately no button is recognized. Moreover, when checking the monitor, it seems to show a mac address with " USB 00000000 None".
Here's the debug log: http://www.filedropper.com/scptoolkitlog...1447178980
Thanks for this awesome program though, and thanks for helping me as soon as possible!

Yeah there's a bug in Gamepad Analyzer, will be fixed in the next release. The numbers after USB isn't the MAC address, it's a packet counter. If it stays at all zeroes, it means that the software can't interpret the packets your controller is sending. Therefore I invented the Gamepad Analyzer... which will be fixed soon Tongue

(11-10-2015, 09:32 PM)reddx Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, thanks for continuing this project for us, Nefarious!

Anyway, I was wondering if we still need a dedicated bluetooth dongle for this. Scarlett's one would overwrite the laptop driver and bluetooth could only be used to connect the Dualshock. Does this still happen? I could find out myself, but it'd be somewhat of a hassle to roll back if it went wrong...

Thanks!

Yes, you will always need a dedicated Bluetooth dongle, no way around it. That's how it's designed and it's not gonna change Ninja
(11-10-2015, 11:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uuh, it's already integrated?

Yeah there's a bug in Gamepad Analyzer, will be fixed in the next release. The numbers after USB isn't the MAC address, it's a packet counter. If it stays at all zeroes, it means that the software can't interpret the packets your controller is sending. Therefore I invented the Gamepad Analyzer... which will be fixed soon Tongue

Yes, you will always need a dedicated Bluetooth dongle, no way around it. That's how it's designed and it's not gonna change Ninja

yeah okay take your time Laugh
Awesome Work! Thanks for your effort!

But ... Maybe I got a little Bug?
Everything works pretty fine on my side except one little thing :/ - After playing a while, sometimes randomly the left analog stick is taking over and moves to the left upper side. Its getting "stuck" for some time - usually 1 - 5 secs.

There was a similar issue described here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid338362

- it was never solved. For now I only tried it with one game - maybe the behaviour will be pretty similar in other games.

I'm using an original DS3 (tried it with a second one, too. same problem), with an USB Cable. On Win10 64bit with the latest Release (1.6.2.15309)

Edit :

Connected the DS3 over BT and its working without any problems.
(11-10-2015, 11:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uuh, it's already integrated?
Oh has it? It's still not working for me. Guess I have to get a new bluetooth dongle and get a DS4
Just wanted to thank everyone who made this PS3-4 bluetooth package and continue to maintain it. It really does work great. I used to be a total Microsoft 360 controller fanboy but now I'm back to DualShock 3. In fact, just bought another from Blinq (no counterfeit this time). Just so much easier than having to deal with that enormous Xbox-to-PC adapter for wireless. Now I just use a tiny bluetooth dongle. DualShock 3 controllers are much lighter, more ergonomic, and smaller than Xbox controllers and have better battery life.
Hi guys I am having a little trouble,

I installed it on my windows 10 machine and saw that I could play Dark Souls with my controller, but my keyboard stopped working. I tried uninstalling the RCP toolkit but after restarting my keyboard still would not work.
I tried reinstalling the RCP toolkit, installing all the drivers and then uninstalling everything but upon startup neither my mouse or keyboard inputs are recognized. As is I have no way of navigating my computer I am stuck at desktop. My keyboard lights up when I start my computer but the lights turn off when startup has completed.

Any help would be appreciated as my PC right now is nothing but a desktop displayer. : /

Thanks for any help
(11-12-2015, 01:11 PM)Thorhauge Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I am having a little trouble,

I installed it on my windows 10 machine and saw that I could play Dark Souls with my controller, but my keyboard stopped working. I tried uninstalling the RCP toolkit but after restarting my keyboard still would not work.
I tried reinstalling the RCP toolkit, installing all the drivers and then uninstalling everything but upon startup neither my mouse or keyboard inputs are recognized. As is I have no way of navigating my computer I am stuck at desktop. My keyboard lights up when I start my computer but the lights turn off when startup has completed.

Any help would be appreciated as my PC right now is nothing but a desktop displayer. : /

Thanks for any help

Is your mouse and/or keyboard wireless and you have installed the Scp Bluetooth driver?