..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-01-2015, 08:55 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]New release up! Including important bugfixes in the driver installer and introducing a "Clean Wipe Utility" to remove all traces of Scp-Software from your system automatically!

Important note for "fake" Ds3-Owners: there's a new option in the settings manager you have to tick if you have a counterfeit DS3:

[Image: 01-10-_2015_20-55-34.png]

This is to prevent genuine owners having troubles with accidentally getting their controller detected as fake and introduce unwanted protocol changes.
Driver works fine, except leds still flashing and not have rumble over bluetooth, i try tick differents checkbox in "Leds status" for usb its works but not for bluetooth. And i tick counterfeit DS3, if i do not do this connection over bluetooth not work. Thanks!
Added support for DragonRise Inc. USB Gamepad SNES (made in China)

USB\VID_0079&PID_0011

Hi Nefarius
I think this is for my controller. but it was USB\VID_0079&PID_0006
Love the DS3 wiper, makes starting over very easy. However, it still didn't help the problem. I disabled driver signature enforcement after running your wiper utility as admin, then once more from the driver enforcement disabled OS, check if anything was in services.msc (nothing), checked device manager (nothing), checked USBdeview (nothing) it did its job awesomely. But when running ScpDriverinstaller as admin and pressing install, it says this -

http://imgur.com/yy1qsUk

Not sure if it helps, but I had this working previously, everything except the wireless bluetooth part.
(10-01-2015, 11:02 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Added support for DragonRise Inc. USB Gamepad SNES (made in China)

USB\VID_0079&PID_0011

Hi Nefarius
I think this is for my controller. but it was USB\VID_0079&PID_0006

Not quite. It coincidentally has the same Vendor ID but it's just a cheap replica of the famous Super Nintendo Controller:

[Image: 20151001_2345281.png]

[Image: 20151001_2345371.png]

I added it to test my new method of supporting regular non-DualShock Gamepads with Xinput-emulation. Works really well! Especially for emulators of Retro-Systems. Yours will be next Happy
(10-01-2015, 11:03 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]Love the DS3 wiper, makes starting over very easy. However, it still didn't help the problem. I disabled driver signature enforcement after running your wiper utility as admin, then once more from the driver enforcement disabled OS, check if anything was in services.msc (nothing), checked device manager (nothing), checked USBdeview (nothing) it did its job awesomely. But when running ScpDriverinstaller as admin and pressing install, it says this -

http://imgur.com/yy1qsUk

Not sure if it helps, but I had this working previously, everything except the wireless bluetooth part.

Here's the deal: right now I can not modify and ship a new version of the Bus Driver since I don't own a (relatively) expensive code signing certificate which is required by Microsoft to run so called Kernel Mode Drivers within Windows. This is a rather big problem for future updates, I don't really have a solution yet. Maybe a Kickstarter campaign or smth. to raise money or get some corporate sponsor to finance such a certificate. About code signing. And I don't want the user to force disabling code signing since it opens the machine to unnecessary security risks. There's also only a handful of certificate authorities who supply Microsoft-compatible certificates... their prices make your head spin Wacko
(10-02-2015, 12:00 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the deal: right now I can not modify and ship a new version of the Bus Driver since I don't own a (relatively) expensive code signing certificate which is required by Microsoft to run so called Kernel Mode Drivers within Windows. This is a rather big problem for future updates, I don't really have a solution yet. Maybe a Kickstarter campaign or smth. to raise money or get some corporate sponsor to finance such a certificate. About code signing. And I don't want the user to force disabling code signing since it opens the machine to unnecessary security risks. There's also only a handful of certificate authorities who supply Microsoft-compatible certificates... their prices make your head spin Wacko

Completely understandable. However, some of us would mind if there was a method that required disable driver signature enforcement. It varies by person, but I don't use this daily, tbh I play mostly league of legends but lately I wanted to play a single player game haha. And idk about the past couple years, but I think running the pc with driver signatures disabled is way safer than running the questionable MotionJoy program lol. It's your choice though, I just don't understand how it worked and then stopped working. I probably have a Windows restore point and I even have a backup to restore, at this point it just doesn't really make sense Tongue.

As for the kickstarter or whatever donation method, I think that would work. There are a lot of people that use this, whether it was Scarlet.Crush's version or not and many people have the same problem, the unfixable 1075 error.
(09-27-2015, 03:56 PM)lollipop24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have this DS3 controller. It's a fake, and the word PANHAI appears in one of the logs.

Bluetooth (onboard): USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E&REV_0001
Controller: HID\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

Additional notes:
  • I'm on Windows 10 Pro N, if that matters.
  • Installation worked as advertised and the controller works when wired. However, detaching it, it remains in this slow-then-fast blinking state. I left it there until it gave up and shut itself off after 10-15 mins.
  • I have tried MIJ before and it's the same issue. The MIJ drivers installed, wired works, but the controller can't seem to connect wirelessly.
  • BUT! I have also used the same controller on 2 Android devices using SixAxis Pair Tool + SixAxis controller app, and it works there. The devices were a Samsung i9070 (4.4, rooted) and a Huawei G6 (4.3, rooted).

Same controller, tried the new release with the counterfeit setting enabled. LEDs still remain blinking after disconnecting the cable. Controller still not connected.
Even after i went and did what you said it didnt work still gave me the same error
i dont think its a driver unsigned issue though since i tried to install it in safe mode and i got the same error. what other alternatives are there
@everyone having the service dependency problem: there's a file called C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log on your machine which protocols the driver installation in great detail. You might forward this to me so I can have a look.