..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have followed instructions - installed scptoolkit & drivers - and as a result my ds3 works fine via usb. Can't get it to work with BT however. My BT adpater is an internal atheros ar5bwb222 (USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006&REV_0001) which is supported, right? My ds3 serial number is CECHZC2Ea1, which should be genuine Sony controller.

In scpmonitor it shows my host address, so i presume it means that bt driver was installed correctly. But when I unplug usb cable pad one status changes to ''disconnected'', all 4 led lights flash multiple times and then turn off and status remains ''disconnected''.

I thought that maybe my ds3 wasn't paired with my bt adapter, so I tried doing pinhole reset several times while gamepad was connected via usb and on 3rd or 4th try notification pops up saying something to the effect 'dualshock device X was paired to bluetooth host Z'. However, after I unplug usb cable the result is the same - disconnected.

So are there any steps I could take in order to try make it work via bluetooth? Or am I out of luck?

Thanks
Alright, I've noticed something rather odd start happening recently when using the ps3 controller in my setup.

Setup:
Dual-Boot of win7 and 10.
Dualshock 3 sixaxis.
Broadcom bluetooth 3.0 usb.

The usual Situation:
So essentially it works perfectly for windows 10, however on windows 7 it only works wired with drawbacks. I've tried reinstalling, doing a clean wipe and then installing again and the behavior is the same. What physically occurs is when unplugged there is a large detection delay. The bluetooth device will never pair with the controller while the controller is looking for the dongle. A message eventually appears after around 5-15 seconds states it had finally recognized the controller being unplugged. If it detects the unplug before the controller has given up searching, it will detect the controller oddly enough with bluetooth but never pair. Pressing the ps button will also cause this when it instigates another search for a dongle. If I reconnect the controller to the usb, it will go into a charging state for around 25 seconds before the scp server finally opens the controller and puts it in a port. If I plug it in while it searching, it will not open the controller and if I attempt to replug it in after it stops searching this occurs. Restarting the service will not fix the problem.

The irregular boot:
For a single boot time I was able to have the controller acutally connect to the dongle and give me error messages when it did not. I have the log file attached. It still had significant delays. I did not do anything different on my computer beforehand, it was the 3-4th boot since doing the last install of scp toolkit.

Edit: Added log of activity during a usual situation.
So uh. apparently i'm supposed to post in here to get a controller to be compatible with SCPTookKit?

EDIT: I appear to have uh, forgotten to input the "nothing" input and skipped it. Whoops.
Hullo! I registered on this forum to let you know that whenever I plug my iPhone 5c into the same USB hub as my Bluetooth Adapter, it forgets how to read input from my Dualshock 3, and I have to reinstall the Scp Drivers.

It's getting kinda annoying, but I don't want to be rude, because this program rocks face.

Please accept my bug report, if it can be called that. Laugh
Hi there,
I am having an issue with remapping buttons with my controller. Is there a way map the analog sticks to act along a mouse's x or y axis? Whenever I click the Axis mapping and settings there is no drop drown menu and it does not respond to my button clicks.

[Image: GBdOLQ4.png]

I am running Windows 10 x64. The controller works perfectly fine via bluetooth otherwise, just need help mapping buttons.
So, apparently I'm supposed to post this file here? This is a PS2 to USB adapter with two slots, vibration support but not in the default drivers.

I appreciate the hard work you put into this.
I am having issues with the profiler, and not being able to access any of its additional functions. The only thing that seems to be open (and seemingly not working either) is the key remapping tool.

I am using a Dual Shock 4, on windows 10x64. The controller detects perfectly fine, and the xbox 360 emulation is enabled and functioning 100%. So not sure whats going on exactly with it. This PC had a DS3 connected prior but I wiped the driver and removed it before installing this.

(On a completely unrelated note, I tried DS4Windows and the hub I had SCP installed and plugging in a controller to it hangs DS4Windows. Kind of amusing, kind of weird, kind of don't care but still curious)
Hey all I'm having some trouble with getting the profiler to work. When I try to run it, it crashes with this error.

Quote:Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:    ScpProfiler.exe
  Problem Signature 02:    1.6.238.16010
  Problem Signature 03:    569253fa
  Problem Signature 04:    System.Core
  Problem Signature 05:    4.6.1055.0
  Problem Signature 06:    563c0fd6
  Problem Signature 07:    725
  Problem Signature 08:    3
  Problem Signature 09:    System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    c56c
  Additional Information 2:    c56c41d957d585631ac4dd96420f250f
  Additional Information 3:    a4fc
  Additional Information 4:    a4fc9f793bfbc086b6d980cab862a2de
I've already tried a repair and full install of netframe work so that isnt the solution.

I'm using a PS3 dualshock I really want to re map L2 and R2 to something other than z-axis. Thanks for reading!
There are not enough instructions to connect it to Bluetooth.
How to I get it to just charge when plugged in? It connects by bluetooth fine but it won't charge.... odd#

EDIT: to clarify it charges for a second or two and then stops