..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.. Need help regarding the things mentioned below. Before that let me state what all I have. 
I have a bluetooth dongle that is at least 2.0
Two original DS3 controllers and one first copy/fake

What is working:
When I connect the fake controller via cable all the controls work.
When I connect the original controllers via bluetooth one at a time, most of the controls work. 

What is not working:
The fake controller does not connect via bluetooth. I get a fake controller warning and then nothing happens really. The lights keep blinking till it times out and switches off
On the original controllers, I am unable to get L2 and R2 working. They dont respond in the Controllers test. They do work as I have a PS3 and they work there.
The original controllers also dont connect via bluetooth simultaneously. It seems I can use only one controller at a time connected to bluetooth

Would appreciate any help possible in sorting out these issues. I dont really want to go the wired way. My preference is to get everything connected via bluetooth with all the buttons working as expected.

Attached an error message I receive when trying to connect the second controller via bluetooth
I found a site where you can download the new version: https://scptoolkit.com/
(11-03-2016, 09:43 AM)vanpop2908 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a site where you can download the new version: https://scptoolkit.com/

Who made this? It certainly wasn't me Blink

EDIT: apparently some unknown russian individual created this site (http://whois.domaintools.com/scptoolkit.com) Since noone contacted me I assume this is a scam, be aware and don't distribute this link!
Hey guys. I loved Xinput Wrapper and I love ScpToolkit. However I've been having some problems with the bluetooth connection.

I haven't been able to pair my DS3 and DS4 with the integrated motherboard bluetooth (Asrock Extreme6/ac). ScpMonitor shows Host Address, HCI Version, LMP Version and obviously my pads' MAC addresses (when they are USB connected - they stay Reserved when they're not connected).

Is there any way to fix this?
I'm sorry if it was addressed before. I have been searching for any info on this and haven't found much, that's why I'm asking over here.

My bluetooth's ID: USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404

I know it isn't "officially" supported, but I also know there are many devices that aren't in the official list that work with this great software.

Anyways, thank you for everything.

EDIT: I've also tried the ScpPair.exe, but it doesn't appear to do anything. I mean, yes, it tells me that I've changed my MAC address for the Bluetooth device, but the address that's shown in ScpMonitor doesn't change at all.
I remember when I was just a young pup and I too thought I'd receive support for my problem here. What a gullible young pup I was.
(11-04-2016, 04:54 PM)JammyJamJam Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when I was just a young pup and I too thought I'd receive support for my problem here. What a gullible young pup I was.

ahaha but seriously, where should we seek help if we really happen to need it? Maybe create another thread?
i hope i will find help here,
i'm having pretty frequent problems with SCP, the driver/program completely stops working and cant be stopped through the task manager "The operation could not be completed. Access is denied." the only *fix* i have found so far is to restart the PC, but here is my next problem, the PC gets stuck in the shutting down phase, so i have to force shut off/restart it.
@Nefarious Would it be possible to somehow make a bluetooth dongle have swappable driver for ds3/audio output? Right now I'm reinstalling scp driver everytime I wanna game and uninstall it when I need my BT Audio working which is not ideal. BTW is the project finished or will there be another release? I mean Steam is sorta embracing DS4 which is cool but SCP works with my old DS3 which is huge advantage when you earn 350 euros/month and 2x DS4 (I game in Co-Op a lot) is 150 here in Poland (yay that economy).
(11-06-2016, 05:20 PM)VnnAmed Wrote: [ -> ]@Nefarious Would it be possible to somehow make a bluetooth dongle have swappable driver for ds3/audio output? Right now I'm reinstalling scp driver everytime I wanna game and uninstall it when I need my BT Audio working which is not ideal. BTW is the project finished or will there be another release? I mean Steam is sorta embracing DS4 which is cool but SCP works with my old DS3 which is huge advantage when you earn 350 euros/month and 2x DS4 (I game in Co-Op a lot) is 150 here in Poland (yay that economy).

Nope but I'm working on a new project hopefully providing a more convenient solution.
@nefarious I looked through the last few pages and didn't see anything about this, so sorry if you already addressed it.  I have been getting a Blue screen of death when trying to use a ps3 controller (as soon as I plug it in) in windows 10.  It seems a few people have gotten this issue (I already posted on the github page but I didn't get a response).  I am wondering if you are working on this bug and if you have some idea when it will be fixed?  Thanks for your time!