..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-20-2015, 05:28 PM)galneon Wrote: [ -> ]Has nothing to do with battery.  This happens because you're already turning when the connection is interrupted and the stick 'stays' in the same position until the connection is restored and the position updates.

Get a USB extension cable (passive is fine up to 10 feet) and use blue tack or similar to sticky the dongle to the side of your TV, desk, etc. where it will always be in view.  BT doesn't technically require line of sight, but its signal is easily obstructed by solid objects nonetheless.

But it always happens when my battery decreases one level(i enabled battery status on led).
I think its heavy enough to make it dc.
To be honest I have NO issue when I use MIJ .no lag,no issue, or such thing.
It also removes the controller when I turn it off like a real xbox360 controller.
But MIJ is not developing anymore.and unfortunately it is like a virus or Trojan.
(12-20-2015, 05:14 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The detected version is dumped to the service log so you can see for yourself. That screenshot is not the Windows Device Manager and doesn't tell much...

Whoops. I thought it was. I kinda hate the jump from Win 7 to 10 because of things like these but I'll get used to it. Device Manager says the same. Let me check Service Log.

Can't open it. Used Notepad and then got flooded with logs, of which I believe to have found mine to be 2.0 + EDR. Attached the log (I believe) so you can check it yourself.
(12-20-2015, 08:52 PM)manafusion Wrote: [ -> ]Whoops. I thought it was. I kinda hate the jump from Win 7 to 10 because of things like these but I'll get used to it. Device Manager says the same. Let me check Service Log.

Can't open it. Used Notepad and then got flooded with logs, of which I believe to have found mine to be 2.0 + EDR. Attached the log (I believe) so you can check it yourself.

Use YALV! to open the log files, allows for more sane browsing Biggrin Yep, it is specification 2.0, weird Ninja
(08-10-2015, 08:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015, 04:27 PM)Vanquo Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add support for this bluetooth chipset? Intel 7260 BT/WiFi AC. Seems to work fine with zadig but now its removed from newer releases. I have to keep using zadig or edit driver INI file and disable driver signature enforcement to make it work. Unless there's a reason they shouldn't be supported.

Bluetooth Hardware ID:
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

I added support for it in the latest release.

Hi,

So I'm having the same integrated bluetooth chipset in my laptop:

Code:

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC
When running driverinstaller under bluetooth dongles I don't find my bluetooth device so I can't select it. So when I press install nothing about a bluetooth driver comes up in the log.
When I run scpmonitor.exe I can see my controller connected and I can play games over usb cable but it says 
Code:
Host Address: Disconnected
I'd like to play over bluetooth so how should I go about this to make it work. Am I overseeing something? I've read (see quote) that support was integrated in the release, how should I interpretate this?
Please bare with me because I'm a noob. Sad

edit: I'm on windows 8.1 btw.
(12-20-2015, 08:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Use YALV! to open the log files, allows for more sane browsing Biggrin Yep, it is specification 2.0, weird Ninja

My guess is that they fiddled with the hardware. Like I mentioned way long ago in my first post here that I'm using the Gold DS4. Not sure what 'generation' of DS4 they are, but pretty sure they are of the newer gen series to be able to sync up nicely. Apart from inability to use the touchpad nor the headset plug, I found no problems using the controller so far. But my usages of it were mainly for PS1 games via emulator so I might need to use it with a more recent game to see if the controls are a bit fudged.
(12-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Seminarian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

So I'm having the same integrated bluetooth chipset in my laptop:

Code:

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC
When running driverinstaller under bluetooth dongles I don't find my bluetooth device so I can't select it. So when I press install nothing about a bluetooth driver comes up in the log.
When I run scpmonitor.exe I can see my controller connected and I can play games over usb cable but it says 
Code:
Host Address: Disconnected
I'd like to play over bluetooth so how should I go about this to make it work. Am I overseeing something? I've read (see quote) that support was integrated in the release, how should I interpretate this?
Please bare with me because I'm a noob. Sad

edit: I'm on windows 8.1 btw.

Well, what did you expect? If you don't select anything Bluetooth won't just magically appear... Rolleyes Did you maybe not scroll down in the list of devices?
Dear Nefarius,

In the installation requirements section in the README.md found in the GitHub repo, the link to download "DirectX Runtime" redirects me to the Windows 10 download page. After searching for DirectX Runtime, I found the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...g=en&id=35
This should replace the old link, which is: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download...aspx?id=35
It's just a small thing, but I thought I ought to let you know.

Keep up the good work, and happy holidays!
(12-20-2015, 10:40 PM)JessicaC Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Nefarius,

In the installation requirements section in the README.md found in the GitHub repo, the link to download "DirectX Runtime" redirects me to the Windows 10 download page. After searching for DirectX Runtime, I found the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...g=en&id=35
This should replace the old link, which is: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download...aspx?id=35
It's just a small thing, but I thought I ought to let you know.

Keep up the good work, and happy holidays!

Oh Microsoft... always changing links. Thanks, I fixed it Tongue
(12-20-2015, 10:43 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Microsoft... always changing links. Thanks, I fixed it Tongue

You're very welcome!
This might be a stupid question, but I just did a clean install of Windows, and am planning to install ScpServer for casual use. Do you recommend installing the latest stable release, or the latest pre-release? Thanks in advance.
(12-20-2015, 10:30 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, what did you expect? If you don't select anything Bluetooth won't just magically appear... Rolleyes Did you maybe not scroll down in the list of devices?

Wow I feel like such a douchebag! Works perfectly! Big propz to u and good karma! Smile