..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-23-2015, 06:50 AM)frankjaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ! I'm having a problem: every time vibration is used the controller disconnects for a short period of time and then reconnects and vibrates. This happens only when using USB; when I'm using wireless Bluetooth vibration works and does not disconnect. I've seen other people having the opposite: disconnection when using vibration on BT.

Here's the debug file: 

Besides I found an issue: when you try to uninstall scptoolkit using the uninstall button in "ScpToolkit Driver Installer" if you use the link on Windows 7 desktop it does not "start in" the correct folder but in the windows desktop, which leads to an unsuccessful uninstall. Using the executable directly from the right folder works a-OK.

Ohh.. and if anyone has a problem in Windows 7 in which the controller does not show up or is missing under "game controller settings" simply update both drivers from the device manager under libusb.

Is it a DualSHock 3 or it's predecessor the SIXAXIS?

(11-23-2015, 10:46 AM)SnoutBaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. When I shutdown the PC and start it back up everything seems to work but if I ever restart the PC then the controller is not detected and opening ScpMonitor says the service isn't running. Opening ScpServer starts the service but then I have to keep it minimised since closing it stops the service. I'm assuming the difference between shut-down and restart is due to how Microsoft Fastboot works. (W10 with Fastboot)

My question is: How do I ensure that the SCP service runs automatically upon restart?

I used to use the super old version (1.2.2.175) of SCP which does not have this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Never heard of this one, if installation went through properly the service should start and stop on it's on just fine regardless of if you're rebooting or shutting down. It even "survives" sleep/hibernation.

(11-23-2015, 01:02 PM)LilCartell Wrote: [ -> ]Also I tried to reinstall the drivers and I saw both controllers have the same Vid and Pid. Could this be the problem ? Is there a way to change either of them for one controller ?

No, it's only a problem if they have the same MAC address which shouldn't happen.
Hi Nefarius,
I have a problem with bluetooth. First I'd like to mention that the same bluetooth dongle has worked for me before using motioninjoy and original scp server v1.2.something. I'm not sure which version my dongle is, but it worked with original Sony DS3(in v1.2/motioninjoy). It's also on the list of compatibile devices which is even more strange. It's Hardware ID is: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989. The error I get says: "unsupported bluetooth specification, aborting communication". I no longer have an original DS3 but a PANHAI Chinese clone, which works fine over USB, but I don't expect it to work over bluetooth anyway, but I'd like my bluetooth to work when I receive my new DS3 next week. I ran the standalone server to see what is going on and took a screenshot. Anyway, I found this error message in your ScpControl/Bluetooth/BthDongle.Tasks.cs at line about 728 which indicates that my HCI and LMP versions are too low, but I don't think they are, since it worked with original SCPServer by scarlet.crush. I tried to attach some logs and a screenshot to this post, but I don't think I can since this is my first post so I uploaded them to mediafire. I hope they might help. Here are the links: https://www.mediafire.com/?uwdsi6f5y2g6gov and https://www.mediafire.com/?uwdsi6f5y2g6gov . And also, do you think you could compile a version without that check for me if it's only a check so I can test it. And if not could you tell me what do I need to set up a development environment to try and change it myself. Visual studio 2013 and the libraries you listed on github? Anything else? Anyway, I hope you can help me and thanks in advance, Dominik.
Hi Nefarius, I'm having problem with BTH connection. I was able to connect with old scpserver easily but I had vibration problems. With ScpToolkit my DS3 is not even connecting to PC. Monitor shows no error on bluetooth adapter and I can connect with USB cable.

Also I can't find the debugger like you explained on the first message so how can enable log files?
(11-26-2015, 08:44 PM)wqwdpxd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nefarius,
I have a problem with bluetooth. First I'd like to mention that the same bluetooth dongle has worked for me before using motioninjoy and original scp server v1.2.something. I'm not sure which version my dongle is, but it worked with original Sony DS3(in v1.2/motioninjoy). It's also on the list of compatibile devices which is even more strange. It's Hardware ID is: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989. The error I get says: "unsupported bluetooth specification, aborting communication". I no longer have an original DS3 but a PANHAI Chinese clone, which works fine over USB, but I don't expect it to work over bluetooth anyway, but I'd like my bluetooth to work when I receive my new DS3 next week. I ran the standalone server to see what is going on and took a screenshot. Anyway, I found this error message in your ScpControl/Bluetooth/BthDongle.Tasks.cs at line about 728 which indicates that my HCI and LMP versions are too low, but I don't think they are, since it worked with original SCPServer by scarlet.crush. I tried to attach some logs and a screenshot to this post, but I don't think I can since this is my first post so I uploaded them to mediafire. I hope they might help. Here are the links: https://www.mediafire.com/?uwdsi6f5y2g6gov     and    https://www.mediafire.com/?uwdsi6f5y2g6gov      . And also, do you think you could compile a version without that check for me if it's only a check so I can test it. And if not could you tell me what do I need to set up a development environment to try and change it myself. Visual studio 2013 and the libraries you listed on github? Anything else? Anyway, I hope you can help me and thanks in advance, Dominik.

Why didn't you use the Debug Info Collector?
(11-26-2015, 11:30 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't you use the Debug Info Collector?

Sorry, but, could you tell me where to find it? I was looking for something like that but all I could find was logs folder. Btw, thanks for the replay.
(11-26-2015, 11:48 PM)wqwdpxd Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but, could you tell me where to find it? I was looking for something like that but all I could find was logs folder. Btw, thanks for the replay.

Ok, sorry again, I've just found it. I can't believe I've missed it before. I also found the attachement option Tongue Anyway, here is the log.
Re-referencing, because I have a feeling my post might have been lost among the many in the few pages. Smile

(11-25-2015, 07:20 PM)WeltallZero Wrote: [ -> ][snip]
(11-23-2015, 01:51 AM)auxym Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Thanks so much for working on this!

I do however have an issue I hoped you could help out a bit with. The controller works fine via USB, but I can't seem to get it to pair to bluetooth. When I unplug the controller, the 4 LEDs flash rapidly for 10 seconds or so, then it turns off. If I press the pair button, same thing: flashes for a short while, then off.

I have a "Collective Minds" branded controller with USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100. The bluetooth dongle is ASUS USB-BT400. Here is a link to the debug info.

Much thanks in advance.

Hey, sorry to repost this, just wondering if you had any input. Is this due to an unsupported 3rd party controller, or my BT adapter, or something with my computer? Almost fresh win10 install, btw.
(11-22-2015, 03:06 AM)jimmycc2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I have a problem. My original Dual Shock 3 L and R trigger are not working with Bluetooth everything works fine just this two buttons. The previous version before the latest one R trigger worked but L didn't. Nefarious if you can help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks for your work!!

Nefarious I know that you are a busy person but this is my third post and you didn't replay me. Why?  Tongue
(11-26-2015, 07:54 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I just recently found out that you have to disable rumble when using a SIXAXIS since rumble requests screw up communication and the behavior you're describing seems to fit.
(11-26-2015, 07:58 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a DualSHock 3 or it's predecessor the SIXAXIS?

I just installed this yesterday after Better DS3 stopped working for some reason, and I've been having the same problem (controls lock up during vibration and for a few seconds after). I think I've been using a genuine SIXAXIS. Not entirely sure, since it says "Dualshock 3" and "SIXAXIS" on the top. Also took a picture of the little sticker thing on the back, if it helps.

Vibration worked fine with Better DS3 (and Motioninjoy before that) with this same controller. I only use it wired.

Not sure how to get the logs.