..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An annoying issue!
When I'm on bt, sometimes it forces my left analogue stick to left or right,And it makes my car crash!
I think when the battery decreases one level this happens.
And I have a question, why the battery lowers so fast?
I compared motioninjoy and scp, I played a game about 1hour on 100% with motioninjoy, but it was only about 30~40 minutes with scp.
note: The game had no vibration itself.
Can i have both this and XInput Wrapper for DS3 at the same time?
I have managed to have my ds3 working with cable on w10, and I don't wanto to do everything from the beginning Sad
Also I have an hama 00086521, HOw can I know if it compatible? I used it on windows 8.1, but on windows 10 I have problems Sad
(12-20-2015, 01:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Question!

Do you guys know a Windows Game or Test Application which has the problem of "doubled input" when using a controller via DirectInput and XInput? I myself can't find one Ninja

I only know helldivers where You can play with both keyboard and joystick at the same time, don't know about 2 joystick Sad
(12-19-2015, 04:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Oooooh, I see, sorry couldn't quite interpret the motives of your first post Biggrin Well, how did you verify it's a v2.0 dongle? Just from the packaging or did the notification bubble say it supports communication with DS4s? Because if so, the dongle description is lying and the detected firmware is actually 2.1 or newer.

It's fine, I guess I wasn't clear in my post. It's from Device Manager. As for notification, I can't remember as after I ran all the program to install the stuffs, I thought I saw it clearly said that it only supports DS3. But I got a bit itchy and pressed the wireless function and it auto-synced. My BT is actually a relatively old hand-me-down so I'm not sure if it has any experimental 2.1 features in there that made it work or not as I don't have the packaging to inform you.

[Image: 27v7XCj.png]
(12-20-2015, 04:22 PM)Ansem93 Wrote: [ -> ]Can i have both this and XInput Wrapper for DS3 at the same time?
I have managed to have my ds3 working with cable on w10, and I don't wanto to do everything from the beginning Sad
Also I have an hama 00086521, HOw can I know if it compatible? I used it on windows 8.1, but on windows 10 I have problems Sad

If  you mean if this can co-exist with Scarlet.Crushs version then; nope.

I can't find any HAMA product with the number you specified, my recommendation: just try and see.

(12-20-2015, 05:04 PM)manafusion Wrote: [ -> ]It's fine, I guess I wasn't clear in my post. It's from Device Manager. As for notification, I can't remember as after I ran all the program to install the stuffs, I thought I saw it clearly said that it only supports DS3. But I got a bit itchy and pressed the wireless function and it auto-synced. My BT is actually a relatively old hand-me-down so I'm not sure if it has any experimental 2.1 features in there that made it work or not as I don't have the packaging to inform you.

[Image: 27v7XCj.png]

The detected version is dumped to the service log so you can see for yourself. That screenshot is not the Windows Device Manager and doesn't tell much...
(12-20-2015, 04:00 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]An annoying issue!
When I'm on bt, sometimes it forces my left analogue stick to left or right,And it makes my car crash!
I compared motioninjoy and scp, I played a game about 1hour on 100% with motioninjoy, but it was only about 30~40 minutes with scp.

What is "fast"? My Sony DS3 lasts a couple of days without recharging, only playing a few hours per day ofc. In short: it drains so slow I don't even bother measuring it. I also never did any comparison with MIJ and since it isn't open-source I have no idea what it may do differently. On vibration it's a different story since the rumble motors need more current.

As for the twitching analogue stick; what the software receives from hardware it forwards to XInput. Maybe some interference or dropped packets but that's just a wild guess, I'm way to newbie on Bluetooth`s inner workings.
(12-20-2015, 04:00 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]An annoying issue!

Has nothing to do with battery.  This happens because you're already turning when the connection is interrupted and the stick 'stays' in the same position until the connection is restored and the position updates.

Get a USB extension cable (passive is fine up to 10 feet) and use blue tack or similar to sticky the dongle to the side of your TV, desk, etc. where it will always be in view.  BT doesn't technically require line of sight, but its signal is easily obstructed by solid objects nonetheless.

Nefarius, is it possible the new timer method has remedied the ScpMonitor leak?
(12-20-2015, 05:14 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]If  you mean if this can co-exist with Scarlet.Crushs version then; nope.

I can't find any HAMA product with the number you specified, my recommendation: just try and see.

The detected version is dumped to the service log so you can see for yourself. That screenshot is not the Windows Device Manager and doesn't tell much...

I tried and it work finally Laugh the first time that  I tried to install drivers I forgot to select the device  Blush
Thanks a lot for your work so! I have only a request: it's possible to select how much time ho have to keep hold the Sbutton for shut down the joystick? By default it's 10 sec,it's possible to have less?
(12-20-2015, 06:07 PM)Ansem93 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried and it work finally Laugh the first time that  I tried to install drivers I forgot to select the device  Blush
Thanks a lot for your work so! I have only a request: it's possible to select how much time ho have to keep hold the Sbutton for shut down the joystick? By default it's 10 sec,it's possible to have less?

Press L1 + R1 + PS to turn it off in ~2 secs.
(12-20-2015, 06:26 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Press L1 + R1 + PS to turn it off in ~2 secs.

didn't know about that! thank you again!