..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Nefarius, I wanted to thank you as I was finally able to ditch MIJ away from my PC for good!!! (So hence, thank you!) but I have one question and sorry I could not find anything on the previous posts, but is there any way to manually change the button bindings to a keyboard event? for example if I want to have my R3 button binded to F4 or ESC instead, can I edit some file to do it? I understand that the xinput wrapper events are not the same as on the keyboard, but I was wondering anyway.  Thank you!
(09-25-2015, 08:27 AM)villavic666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nefarius, I wanted to thank you as I was finally able to ditch MIJ away from my PC for good!!! (So hence, thank you!) but I have one question and sorry I could not find anything on the previous posts, but is there any way to manually change the button bindings to a keyboard event? for example if I want to have my R3 button binded to F4 or ESC instead, can I edit some file to do it? I understand that the xinput wrapper events are not the same as on the keyboard, but I was wondering anyway.  Thank you!

Hi, glad it works for you Biggrin

Mapping to Keyboard/Mouse/Dishwashers is currently in development. Stay tuned Cool
Dishwashers lol.
Please find a way to support xinput& keyboard together.
Motioninjoy can't do it.
If you choose xinput profile, then you can't bind to keyboard.
And if you choose keyboard, there is no xinput function.
Sorry of I call motioninjoy.
But I'm comparing scp and motioninjoy.
But I have a wonderful issue.
I'm on Windows 10, and I have two gamepads.
One of them has scp on it and the second one has motioninjoy.
When I press the guide button on first one,a brand new xbox app appears and asks, "is this a game ?"
And when I press it on the second one, just the classic xbox icon appears and shows that this is gamepad 2.
I changed the order of them,and nothing changed, now gamepad 2 has brand new feature.
Are you using xbox one profile on scp?
I have what appears to be a new Windows 10 problem.  (Edit: I've fixed this!)

For the last year or so everything has been working well.  22 hours ago I was playing Chrono Trigger using a DS3 over Bluetooth on this machine.  A few hours ago I tried to connect the same DS3 I was using last night (over bluetooth) like I do every night, and it won't connect.  Then I notice the Bluetooth driver has reverted to the "correct" Broadcom driver, giving me back the system tray Bluetooth icon that is usually not there when the SCP driver is installed.  I suspect a Windows update.  

This has happened once before, but previously I was able to force install the driver and get things working.  Now, I can't.  No matter what I do, the official Broadcom BT driver takes over.  I just finished downloading the latest v1.5.5740.18577 release and reinstalling everything (with and without Force), and none of the previous tricks work this time.

This may have something to do with my VID not being in the supported list.  (Although it seemed to work fine for me before today, as long as I forced install or did my own tricks to install the driver directly.  I've been using it like this for over a year.)  It's a BT 3.0 dongle, vendor ID is USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2046.  (or USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2046&REV_0112, not sure if the revision is relevant.)

I vaguely recall submitting that VID to Scarlet Crush back in the day before you took over, but never getting a response.  (At least I think I did, I'm not sure.)  I was on Windows 7 back then and after force installing the driver everything worked fine, so I just carried on.  I've been through five revisions of this project now, all working great until today.

Anyone else have a Windows 10 Update kill their SCP driver today? 

Is my Bluetooth dongle actually incompatible, and has been working despite the fact that it should have had problems?  (It has not been perfect, but any problems seemed related to signal range.)  Is there something I can check, other than having been using it for a long time?

If the correct solution is to buy a supported Bluetooth dongle, can someone point me toward a good choice to replace what I have?  Like I said, this one has not had the best signal range.  I picked it up for super cheap at Fry's several years back and didn't have high expectations, so if something from the compatible VID list will fix everything I'd be persuaded to replace this one.

Edit:

Read through the thread, saw someone mention adding the unsupported USB VID and PID to SCPControl.ini. This worked! SCPDriver now correctly attaches the driver to my dongle.
I'm having a weird problem that i never had before

Everything was working just fine until yesterday but today some weird things happened, didn't even turn off the computer
Now there's two Xbox Controller icon appearing on the control panel and none of them respond to any input, tried uninstalling and installing several times using different versions of the SCP Server but every time either of the 2 things happens: It'll show only one Xbox Controller icon but this window would be empty, or the two icons appear and the window shows the xbox controller but it doesn't respond, the last time i tried installing showed the one icon scenario but after around 2 minutes the second icon appeared on it's own
I've also tried using the reset button on the controller to no avail, the controller's also working fine on the PS3 and the USB is responding to it just fine on the PC
Hola,

OK... Software installed OK under Windows 7... Driver installed OK... Tried the stable version and the beta one a few posts back...

But when I connect my fake PS3 Gamepad (VEN_0E8F&PID_0003&REV_0109 from CSL Computer GmbH Mod. Nr. 24130/20150424TW001 cabled no BT Dongle), it gets recognized as a libusbK USB Devices >> USB Joystick and it begins to vibrate from the start and won't quit... Sad

Hope you can shed some light on the subject, as to what went/is wrong.

Here are the logs (hope they are the correct ones):
[attachment=57288][attachment=57289][attachment=57290]
Hello all!
Just found this nifty program, but, like everyone else here, I am having difficulties with it.
My controller and bluetooth adapter are both supported types. My PC recognizes the ps3 controller. Everything is in good working order except that when I open the server, it gives me this error:
[attachment=57297]

Any clues why this is?
I mined this thread for possibilities and followed all directions for installing the drivers. I am stumped.
I think I have a bug with the profile mapper in v1.5.5740.18577 (latest release).

Here's how I reproduce: 

(Note:  I suspect steps 6 through 10 may be unnecessary, but I would full reinstall to test this.)

1. Remove all traces of SCP server and reboot.  (Stop and Delete service, uninstall drivers for BTH and DS3, delete folder in Program Files.)
  2. Reinstall SCP server fresh.  (Unblock .7z file, copy to Program Files, connect DS3 to USB, add HardwareID to SCPControl.ini, run SCPDriver as Administrator, install without Force.)
  3. ** At this point everything is working as expected, USB and Bluetooth. **
  4. Run SCPMonitor.
  5. Right-click SCPMonitor systray icon, open Profile Manager.
  6. Select "Map Triggers" profile and edit it.
  7. Edit the collection for DS3 Buttons.
  8. Change entry "L2 -> L3" to "PS to L3".
  9. Hit OK and Save in Collection editor.
  10. Hit Save and Activate in profile editor.
  11. ** At this point, the profile behaves as expected.  The PS button pushes L3, and games / emulators etc. will map L3 when you push the PS button. **
  12. Close the profile editor.
  13. Open the profile editor back up. 
  14. ** At this point, the profile has stopped working and I get the behavior A described below.  **
  15. Exit SCPMonitor and restart it.
  16. Open the Profile Manager.
  17. ** At this point, the profile manager is broken, and I get behavior B described below.  **
  18. Reboot the computer, and the mappings work again.
  19. Open the profile manager twice, and the mappings break and revert to the behavior A again.

Behavior A:
  • All remappings have stopped functioning in the profiler. The button test graphics behave as if the profile is "Default".
  • Other programs see default behavior as well.  Games etc. now see L2 and R2 as axes not buttons, and PS is the XBox button again.
  • Switching profiles does nothing, even with any combination of Activate and Save.
Behavior B:
  • The list of profiles is empty.  There are no entries, not even "default".
  • Pressing Activate, or anything but Create Profile, crashes the Profile Manager.
    • Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application.  [...] The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  • Creating a new profile yields an empty list with just that new profile.  Saving it results in just that profile being in SCPMapper.xml.  All other profiles are deleted.
[attachment=57296]
[attachment=57298]
(09-26-2015, 01:05 AM)baldersmashed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!
Just found this nifty program, but, like everyone else here, I am having difficulties with it.
My controller and bluetooth adapter are both supported types. My PC recognizes the ps3 controller. Everything is in good working order except that when I open the server, it gives me this error:

Any clues why this is?
I mined this thread for possibilities and followed all directions for installing the drivers. I am stumped.

Did you install all of the dependencies?:
  •     Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
  •     Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
  •     Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Runtime
  •     DirectX Runtime
  •     Xbox 360 Controller driver

Google says irrKlang is a C++ audio library, so my guess is one of the Visual C++ runtimes.

The Xbox 360 driver is unnecessary in Windows 8.1 or 10.