..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue in which my PS3 controller won't connect to my PS3. It will only connect to my laptop, and that's if it plug it in, press the PS button, then unplug it. Is there any fix for this?
Update on my problem.

Ran the dinput wrapper twice, NOW it's working without it. I think it's 'cuz that game is just really..picky. I'll finally be able to beat it. Nefarius, if you need a tester for it, I can use that game since Squaresoft seems to have done a weird job on the controller support for that game; I don't think everyone will want to mess with that dinput driver.
Has anyone connected GAMEPAD 3 TURBO controller using this program? When I click install it does everything right but later it says I have a ScpTool Kit Error and also says that it detects a fake controller. I am really close to just giving up. I need ANY HELP I can get!!!!!
Hey.

Just wanted to say thank you for this. I used Motionjoy (BetterDS3) before, but with this I can finally use Bluetooth on my PC Laugh Just 2 issues i encountered so far:

1. You should make it clear that u have to pair the Controller with the Dongle in the Standalone Server first. Or document the "right way" to do it somewhere. Took me almost an hour to figure it out x)

2. I can't select the other tabs in Profile Manager (Axis, LED behaviour, etc.) for some reason. Using Windows 10 and an original PS3 Controller.

Keep up the great work.

Edit: Also, how do I quickly switch profiles?
Hi Nefarius i'm glad this project exist. Thanks for all the work

I'm currently running a Speedlink controller. It has a Dualshock layout and rumble functions. Could u please add support for these? They are from 2004 ~
So, every time I reboot my machine, it isn't working, so I reinstall it.  (Yes, I did the BIOS security thing when I first installed it.)

Presumably, it's just not turning on and reinstalling is overkill.  How do I turn it on manually?  How do I turn it on automatically at startup?  How do I check its status?
is it possible to wipe the controllers connected to which ports? I switched controllers cuz my one PS3 controller battery was low and now neither will work with a game, since even though the monitor shows port 1, the controller shows 2, 3 or 4. Not looking for a fix, just a way to wipe that bit/disconnect the controllers to reconnect them
quick question.. hopefully there is an easy answer..

I love the ScpToolkit, it works great for what I need. However, I am having a minor "issue" that is very annoying. Every day, at 10:00 am it checks for the latest release to make sure the driver is ok. Where as I am totally ok with the update, I don't like the time it does it (as it tends to take over for about 10 seconds, and if I'm playing a game.. well... )  anyways..  is there someplace I can change the update time? I'm on Win10, if that matters at all

Thanks in Advance Smile
(08-21-2016, 03:09 AM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to wipe the controllers connected to which ports? I switched controllers cuz my one PS3 controller battery was low and now neither will work with a game, since even though the monitor shows port 1, the controller shows 2, 3 or 4. Not looking for a fix, just a way to wipe that bit/disconnect the controllers to reconnect them

The only way I know of is by using the SCP Monitor. Through there you can move your controller to different pads.

I'd love to see an option that allows the system to take a controller that's been turned off (e.g. battery died) and automatically assign the next controller turned on to the pad slot that was being occupied.
(08-21-2016, 04:44 PM)redgoatee Wrote: [ -> ]quick question.. hopefully there is an easy answer..

I love the ScpToolkit, it works great for what I need. However, I am having a minor "issue" that is very annoying. Every day, at 10:00 am it checks for the latest release to make sure the driver is ok. Where as I am totally ok with the update, I don't like the time it does it (as it tends to take over for about 10 seconds, and if I'm playing a game.. well... )  anyways..  is there someplace I can change the update time? I'm on Win10, if that matters at all

Thanks in Advance Smile

The update runs as a scheduled task under Windows called "updater", you can get to it by clicking on the start button and typing in "Task Scheduler".

I changed mine to run monthly at a time that should be less intrusive (middle of the night). Or you could just disable the task and run it manually through Task Scheduler or the "SCPToolkit Updater" app.