..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Until now, I used MotionInJoy, despite all the bad things about it, it was the easiest way to emulate a X360 controller, and play on the game needing it.
Unfortunately, I had few BSOD while playing and figured out it was because of MotionInJoy, then I uninstalled it. Tried SCP, hated it, removed it, retried MIJ, worked for 2 weeks, BSOD again, and here I'm again.

I have only one question, because this is the main reason I don't like SCP : HOW. DO. I. SWAP. THE. TRIGGERS. I haven't thing any settings allowing me to remap buttons, and it's so unconvenient because the most used and intuitive X360 triggers are the back ones, while it's the front ones for PS3..
Then, how do I swap them to be able to play correctly ?
Thanks. Laugh
(06-12-2016, 09:30 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]I did not understand what I need to send you?

I don't have have a file C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Have you checked out the link I provided?

Freizh

Yes, but I did not understand what to do. I have the same parameters as in the link.
(06-13-2016, 07:13 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but I did not understand what to do. I have the same parameters as in the link.

Try setting Automatic to Kernel Memory Dump and untick Automatically restart. Then after the BSOD reset the machine AFTER the value reached 100%. Then the file should be there.

Freizh

(06-13-2016, 07:18 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Try setting Automatic to Kernel Memory Dump and untick Automatically restart. Then after the BSOD reset the machine AFTER the value reached 100%. Then the file should be there.

It's good !

I wait the file to be downloaded from a web host and I am sending you. But I noticed that the bsod appear that when to install Bluetooth drivers.
(06-12-2016, 11:21 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I replied on your issue.

Thank you for that, and I followed the procedure. Just updated the issue on github with more details, still having the constant vibration with no key data being sent.
(06-13-2016, 07:32 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]It's good !

I wait the file to be downloaded from a web host and I am sending you. But I noticed that the bsod appear that when to install Bluetooth drivers.

Hi,

I received and reviewed the file; the crash was caused by libusbK, a 3rd party driver I abandoned since 1.7.X. Please try if the latest beta works for you since I can't fix errors related to libusbK.
Hi everyone! I just had to register here and come begging for help after 3 hours of frustrating searching of fixing my problem.
After installing SCPToolKit and checking the boxes and doing what the guide says to get my PS3 controller working, during the final stages of updating? i think... my mouse and keyboard stopped working, but the leds were still on so i basically couldn't do anything so i just force reseted my computer... after that my keyboard started working, but my mouse still isn't respoding to movement or clicking... Windows Device Manager says it is connected, but nothing happens even after countless mouse driver removes, updates, system recoveries, so forth.
I plugged in one of my spare mouses which works fine and i tried to unistall everything through SCP without any results, my main mouse still isn't responding even it is detected by windows (it's never been broken and has been in use for years now) the mouse is : Microsoft Sidewinder.

What to do? all i wanted was to play FFX with my PS3 controller :'( I'm so so frustrated by this it makes me want to swipe my main hard drive clean to get rid of this problem or buy a new mouse.

Is there a solution for this? Thank You!

EDIT: I forgot to mention i cannot even System Restore, because it fails for reasons unknown.

Freizh

(06-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I received and reviewed the file; the crash was caused by libusbK, a 3rd party driver I abandoned since 1.7.X. Please try if the latest beta works for you since I can't fix errors related to libusbK.

Where is the beta release?
Hi Guys,
I need to aks something because i have a big problem. Untill now i never had problems with SCP Toolkit but in the last days the Bluetooth didnt worked anymore so i tried reinstalling it a few times i tried it but now all seems to be fine the Controller connects i can hear a sound also with bluetooth. but ingame nothing is working i cant control the game with the controller.. Sad can you help me please Sad because i want to play Smile