..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-23-2015, 09:08 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]It' nice that you just opened it but you should also perform the installation :P The log ends after you opened the installer :D

I ran the installer again, and again, and a third time, and it always gives the same error. Says it cannot preload the Vbus. Now PS3 controller won't install drivers when plugged in, doesn't even connect anymore via USB.
New new toolkit log
Greetings, Nefarius!
Before anything else I'd like to thank you for keeping this tool up and running!

I seem to be having some issues sadly...
First it's the bluetooth this happens either on the latest version or on version 1.5.5782.20810 (only ones I've mess around with).
I'm using a built-in bluetooth in my laptop, it works the first time and as soon as I restart the service it simply stops working and goes from HCI version 6.XXXX to 5.0102. I need to do a clean install to make the bluetooth work again, by that I mean using the Clean Wipe exe and going to the device manager to uninstall the drivers manually and then using the driver installer all over again.
*Edit: The controller doesn't need to be a dualshock 3, it may not have rumble built in but it will freeze anyway.*

Second it's the rumble function, I'm using a Sony Dualshock 3 Sixaxis Controller, I'm 100% sure this one is really a sony controller.
What happens is that I was playing a game that had the rumble function and as soon as it activated the controls would freeze for a while and the controller would rumble non-stop for quite a while (15-30 seconds).
This doesn't seem to happen on version 1.5.5782.20810.

This log is for the latest version, the second one is after I messed around with the second issue by activating the rumble and dying repeatedly thanks to the freezing xD. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I'm using Windows 10 fully updated.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Hi Nefarius (and the community :D)
First off I'd like to say thanks for picking this up, fantastic to have active development going forward.
Had a couple of issues recently with the controller seemingly randomly "sticking" and becoming unresponsive on one machine.  Works everywhere else with the same dongle and controller, but seems to just not receive input/receive input very late on my desktop machine.  Debug zip is attached and I'd appreciate any help :)
Jako
Hi Nefarius

I tried using Scarlet's version of scp and it does not have this problem. With your version everything works fine except when I try to connect a second controller to bluetooth. 

The first controller connects fine and works perfectly until I try to connect a second controller. As soon as I disconnect the second controller from usb or press the ps button to turn it on the first controller stops sending any output. The led on the back of the first controller stays on and the controller still shows up on the list of controllers in windows but it is non responsive. The lights on the second controller flash like it is trying to connect but it never does. connecting both controllers to usb or one to usb and the other to bluetooth works fine the problem is only when they are both connected to bluetooth. 

After the first controller has stopped worked I can get it to start working again if I plug it into usb then disconnect it again causing it to reconnect to bluetooth but it will stop working again if I try to connect the second controller. Also if I leave the first controller that was previously connected to bluetooth plugged in then try to connect the second controller it will connect fine but will have the same problem as the first if I then try to connect the first controller again.

I have tried the same setup on 2 different pcs with no change. One is running windows 7 and the other is dual booted running both 8.1 and 10 I tested it on all 3 versions of windows and the problem remains exactly the same. Scarlet's version works fine on all the pcs I have tested. Also all my controllers are official sony ds3s

I can see in the ScpDsxService log where the second controller tries to connect. It sits at "HCI_Role_Change_EV [12]" for a while then gives "HCI_Connection_Complete_EV failed with status: 22. Connection handle:0x0EFF". nothing else shows up after that unless I ether plug in a usb controller or end the service. The controller starts trying to connect at line 144 of the log in the zip I attached.

[attachment=58143]
(11-24-2015, 03:21 AM)Dashinginthe90s Wrote: [ -> ]I tried using Scarlet's version of scp and it does not have this problem. With your version everything works fine except when I try to connect a second controller to bluetooth. 

I am having this exact same problem.
Hey Nefarius, thanks for doing this! This is the only driver I've found that supports DS3 and DS4 controllers at the same time. There are only two downsides: no touchpad support and no remapping. I saw earlier that you were reworking the button mapping which is amazing, but I was hopping I would be able to map certain controls to touchpad swipes or presses, since the Options and Share buttons are kinda weird. That being said, keep up the good work! My little brother and I are really glad we can play Lego Marvel with two controllers now.
I have attached a gamepad analyser file for ** PowerA Mini Pro Ex Wired Controller (PS3) usb wired non genuine controller for PS3 **
(bought from amazon link)

Had issues initially even getting it to be recognised by the analyser, probably because I tried installing the driver first - then again, the packaging does state boldly "for PS3 use only"       Tongue 

Big props to Nefarius and Scarlett Crush, the real MVPs!
Hi All

Would like to thank Nefarius for this and I am looking forward to using it

Akaidual
(11-23-2015, 10:12 PM)etian Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, Nefarius!
Before anything else I'd like to thank you for keeping this tool up and running!

I seem to be having some issues sadly...
First it's the bluetooth this happens either on the latest version or on version 1.5.5782.20810 (only ones I've mess around with).
I'm using a built-in bluetooth in my laptop, it works the first time and as soon as I restart the service it simply stops working and goes from HCI version 6.XXXX to 5.0102. I need to do a clean install to make the bluetooth work again, by that I mean using the Clean Wipe exe and going to the device manager to uninstall the drivers manually and then using the driver installer all over again.
*Edit: The controller doesn't need to be a dualshock 3, it may not have rumble built in but it will freeze anyway.*

Second it's the rumble function, I'm using a Sony Dualshock 3 Sixaxis Controller, I'm 100% sure this one is really a sony controller.
What happens is that I was playing a game that had the rumble function and as soon as it activated the controls would freeze for a while and the controller would rumble non-stop for quite a while (15-30 seconds).
This doesn't seem to happen on version 1.5.5782.20810.

This log is for the latest version, the second one is after I messed around with the second issue by activating the rumble and dying repeatedly thanks to the freezing xD. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I'm using Windows 10 fully updated.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

I'm having the same problem with the rumble function, also while using a Sony DS3 controller, but the freezing happens even with the rumble turned off
Thanks for all you do!