..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-06-2015, 02:07 PM)misterrdj Wrote: [ -> ]So as i said before i'm trying to connect a mixture of genuine and fake controllers(2 fake and 2 genuine).
The genuine controllers connect fine with the counterfeit support option off. But then the fake controllers don't connect with bluetooth.
When i connect with the counterfeit support option on, the genuine controllers and fake controller connect both with bluetooth however the genuine controllers will keep flashing their leds and the rumble doesn't work.
If i connect the genuine controllers first with the option off, then enable the counterfeit support and connect the fake controller they both work fine with leds and rumble.
So i guess the workaround somehow screws up the genuine controllers.

Then there is the 4th controller(fake) it only connects with usb but the leds keep flashing slow, like its charging but the controller works fine. When i try to connect it with bluetooth is seems like its getting in a connecting loop and it keeps trying to connect forever. This maybe explains the big size of my log files.

I hope i provided enough information and i really hope you can somehow fix it.

Thanks in advance!

The genuine/fake detection is in no way in a finished state, there is still a huge amount of research to do. A user gifted me 1 genuine and 3 fake DS3s but they need to get over here all the way from the US so please be patient, I'm on it Biggrin
Nefarius thank you for finally making something actually professional for Dualshock drivers.

I just did a clean install of your newest update, and everything but the bluetooth is working.
My bluetooth is Atheros AR3011 (USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002) which is on your drivers list,
but I have no idea why the install didn't do anything.

Any help would be very much appreciated and thank you again for continuing this.

-EDIT-
And now it suddenly works, I tried using the installer with only the Bluetooth drivers ticked, the installation aborted because it was already using libusbK, but when I tried connecting it finally worked.
Sorry for the bother, great installer package you've put together A+
(10-06-2015, 06:57 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]The genuine/fake detection is in no way in a finished state, there is still a huge amount of research to do. A user gifted me 1 genuine and 3 fake DS3s but they need to get over here all the way from the US so please be patient, I'm on it Biggrin

It's cool, i hope it help solve my problem with vibration and leds Biggrin Good luck in this difficult matter!
Hi, I did some testing with my controller, and it doesn't seem to work wirelessly on my ps3 either. Perhaps I have a problem with the controller itself. I might get a new controller and see if that fixes anything.
Oh yeah I had another question, the sounds for connecting and disconnecting a controller, is there a way to change them? Or is that unrelated to these drivers

(10-06-2015, 07:29 PM)FireLion1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I did some testing with my controller, and it doesn't seem to work wirelessly on my ps3 either. Perhaps I have a problem with the controller itself. I might get a new controller and see if that fixes anything.

Did you reset the controller first and then plug it into the ps3 via usb?
(10-06-2015, 07:36 PM)Casquall Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah I had another question, the sounds for connecting and disconnecting a controller, is there a way to change them? Or is that unrelated to these drivers

Did you reset the controller first and then plug it into the ps3 via usb?

The controller works fine plugged in on both the laptop after installing this program, and on the ps3. Once I unplug, it doesn't sync to the ps3 or the bluetooth adapter. I click the ps3 button and none of the lights even flash...
(10-06-2015, 07:44 PM)FireLion1983 Wrote: [ -> ]The controller works fine plugged in on both the laptop after installing this program, and on the ps3. Once I unplug, it doesn't sync to the ps3 or the bluetooth adapter. I click the ps3 button and none of the lights even flash...

To get it working on the PS3 after having used it on a computer, you need to press the button in the tiny hole on the back of the controller, then connect it to the ps3 with a cable and first connect it that way, then the wireless should work again.

[Image: 1nY5s.jpg]
(10-06-2015, 07:36 PM)Casquall Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah I had another question, the sounds for connecting and disconnecting a controller, is there a way to change them? Or is that unrelated to these drivers

Yes, have a look into ScpSettings.exe, there's a dedicated sound section.
(10-06-2015, 07:55 PM)Casquall Wrote: [ -> ]To get it working on the PS3 after having used it on a computer, you need to press the button in the tiny hole on the back of the controller, then connect it to the ps3 with a cable and first connect it that way, then the wireless should work again.

Yes, I did that - even after resetting the controller's wireless ability seems broken somehow. Not sure if I did that trying to get it to work or not, but as of right now, it doesn't work wirelessly on either the ps3 or this laptop.
I was using the old scarlet.crush version without problems for a long time with my ds3, but i had problems with a little bit of lag playing NBA2k16 and decided to update to the newer project.

Since updating, the ds3 works perfeclty on the menus or in the pratice mode, but as soon enter a game the controller becomes completelly unresponsive. The button will not work, or the stick will keep going in a certain direction. It is unplayable.

The problems occurs either with a cabled connection or over bluetooth. 

I tried reinstalling the old and new scpdrivers, manually uninstalling, resetting the ds3. I even upddate from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in the meantime Smile

Anyone experienced anything similar or can share a light on what can be the issue?